- Past Exhibitions
- 2012-2013 Judith Leiber – An American Journey : From Artisan To Fashion Icon
- 2008: Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912)
- 2009: Will Barnet Prints / Gerson Leiber Watercolors
- 2010: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Leiber Collection
- 2011: DRAWINGS DRAWINGS DRAWINGS: Recent Works on Paper by Gerson Leiber
- Past Exhibitions
- Judith Leiber
- Gerson Leiber
- The Garden
In 2005, Gerson and Judith Leiber built a gallery to house their works of art and to chronicle their careers, offering an unparalleled retrospective of their creations over the past many decades.
The Leiber Collection, a magnificent Renaissance styled Palladian edifice, sits majestically in a sublime sculpture garden that borders six additional gardens, each designed by Gerson Leiber, in a style befitting the local geography. Considered by many to be the best kept secret of the Hamptons, you are in for a real treat as you peruse the exquisite jewel of a museum and explore the charming gardens.
Come visit us on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 1 – 4pm.
Our new exhibition is titled Magnificent Obsession ~ Passion, Fashion and Collection, and showcases the collections of three passionate Judith Leiber Collectors ~ Kelly Ellman, Saini Kannan and Susan Morrow. Also on view are Gerson Leiber paintings and prints from his Fashion Series of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, as well as some special bags from Judith Leiber’s own Collection.
Also see Judith Leiber at The Museum of Arts and Design on Columbus Circle in New York City!
The Museum of Arts and Design (MAD), in New York City, is hosting a major exhibition of Judith Leiber handbags titled “Judith Leiber ~ Crafting a New York Story”. The exhibition will be on view from April 4 to September 17, 2017. MAD is highly regarded for its superb display and interpretation of contemporary and historic innovative art and design. The Museum is located at 2 Columbus Circle in Manhattan. Its website is www.madmuseum.org
For further information phone (631) 329-3288 or email email@example.com.
The Leiber Collection is located at 446 Old Stone Highway in the East Hampton hamlet of Springs, New York. Click here for Directions.
The Leiber Collection is free and open to the public from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays from 1 – 4pm, and at other times for group tours by appointment. For further information phone (631) 329-3288 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New York Post - The WWII love story behind NYC’s sparkliest handbags
- New York Magazine - Hillary Clinton and Sex and the City Loved These Rhinestone Purses
- WAG Magazine - Celebrating the Creativity of Judith Leiber
- Dexigner - Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story
- East Hampton Star - Leiber Handbags Celebrated at the Museum of Arts and Design
- Hadassah Magazine - Judith Leiber: All in the Bag
- Couture Notebook, "Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story” with Crystal Minaudières
NO MERE BAGATELLES, the story of Holocaust survivor and handbag design genius Judith Leiber and modernist artist Gerson Leiber, has just been published. Read more here.